meals in heels: jennifer joyce


Don't we all love to receive books in the mail, well I got my new cookbook and I'm over the moon. I don't remember how I found Jennifer's blog, but her cookbook Meals in Heels is a keeper for the hostess looking for brilliant and eclectic meals to treat her guest. I can't wait to try out my new cookbook, wish me luck my lovelies. Be sure to check out the sample page below for inspiration.






What's for dinner??? Here is the author's video of her amazing Pork scallopine with lemon and caper. Enjoy lovelies and be sure to checkout Jennifer Joyce's Meals in Heels blog and cookbooks here. Her next cookbook Skinny Meals in Heels is also on my wishlist. Have a great week peeps.

Comments

  1. Those are my favorite kinds of cookbooks - unique and unusual! I want a dinner party to be remembered for pushing limits and having people try new things. I'm off to buy this cookbook!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much my Lovelies for stopping by.

Popular Posts