marsala, marsala


Hello Lovelies, I must say the Pantone Institute, has had everyone in a flurry, from the announcement till now, over it's colour of the year. But wait a minute who died and made them king of everything. How do they even chose these colours anyway. I know there is an answer out there somewhere. However am I loving it...Hell to the yes!!!!

The designer industry waits every end of year with abated breathe, to experiment with the new colour of the year.



Personally, I have not deliberately tried the colour on for size. But there are so many ideas from the fashion runways, interior decorators, celebs and the list goes on. Weddings are also picking up on this marsala trend in a big way.


Marsala is described as stylish, warm, and nurturing color , making it a perfect colour for shoes and jewellery. This shoe colour would add sophistication to any outfit.


This delight color, I would take in small doses, mixed with purples, amber, blues and yellows. I might try marsala in painting an accent wall, purchase a painting, try a haircolor, nail polish or throw cushions. But whatever I do, it will be to highlight this wonderful color.





What do you think of Marsala? Cheers Everyone.





Comments

  1. Found your blog recently and I’d like to say that I’m in love with it!
    Interesting posts and beautiful photos!
    I’ll be happy to see you in my blog!)

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much my Lovelies for stopping by.

Popular Posts